In Episode 11 of the 21st Century Physio Podcast, Jack O'Brien from Clinic Mastery Brings You Into The 21st Century.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why you need to become your patients most trusted advisor and how you can do that
- How to improve your patient experiences to create raving fans and thriving practices
- Why you need to use video to help promote your business
- The key things you need to know about your business to make better decisions
- What physiotherapy is going to look like in the future
To find out more about Jack and Clinic Mastery, head to www.clinicmastery.com
In Episode 10 of the 21st Century Physio Podcast, Glenn Ruscoe from www.dot.physio Brings You Into The 21st Century.
In this episode, we discuss:
To find out more about how to get your own .physio domain, head to www.dot.physio.
To find out more about Glenn, head to www.glennruscoe.physio
In Episode 009, Steve is joined by Sydney Physiotherapist, Yves Silveira
- Why persistence pays off in the Physiotherapy profession and why resiliency is a key trait for 21st Century Physio's
- How to run an internship program with Physiotherapy students from around the world
- How to set up a Physiotherapy business from your own home
- The 2 year blues that Physiotherapists often suffer
To find out more about Ives, head to www.physioyves.com
Join the 21st Century Physio conversation at https://www.facebook.com/groups/21stcenturyphysio/
In Episode 008, Steve is joined by Physiotherapist Dave O'Sullivan from Prosport Academy and English Rugby.
- What skills new graduates need to develop after completing University
- The key things that you can learn from the elite sporting organisations
- His unique method towards rehabilitation to help you help more patients become more resilient
- Why you to stop trying to be the hero!
This podcast an absolute gem and will be the best 45 minutes you spend this week listening to it!
To find out more about Dave and the Prosport Academy, visit https://theprosportacademy.com/
In Episode 007, Steve is joined in Hong Kong by good friend, colleague and MAT host Sik Hon from Sportsline Asia
Sik Hon discusses:
- What Sportsline is doing to lead the way in Sports Physiotherapy in Asia and what you can learn from it
- How to attract sports teams to your business and improve relationships with them
- Why you need to be collecting data in your practice
- How to transform from Physiotherapist to business owner
In Episode 006, Steve is joined by old friend and colleague, and also dual-qualified ATP Physio and Osteo, Luke Fuller.
- How you can get a job in an elite sports environment
- How to run a clinic while travelling the world
- the differences between physio and osteo
Combining the unique combination of Osteopathy and Physiotherapy, Luke is a specialist in treating musculoskeletal dysfunction and sports injuries. He holds 2 Masters degrees (Osteopathy and Physiotherapy) and a Science degree majoring in Human Anatomy and Physiology. He is also a Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA) who has additional training in Clinical Pilates.
Luke has previously worked with the following organizations:
In Episode 005, Steve is joined by Hootan Mohseni from Cliniq Apps.
Hootan is the co-founder and CEO of Cliniq Apps. He's built customised, feature rich apps for Medical Clinic’s to aid in patient experience, care and recovery.
He has developed technology enabling medical practitioners to continue care beyond the walls of their clinic. We envision a world where our technology drives positive patient outcomes and efficiency across the health system.
Find out more about Hootan and Cliniq Apps at:
In Episode 004, Steve is joined by Michael Rizk from iMove.
Michael is a proud owner of iMove Physio, practising from both iMove Rozelle and iMove Panania. He has worked in a mixture of private practice and sporting teams for the last five years.
He has been Principal Physiotherapist for NSW Super League Football team, Macarthur Rams and Head Physiotherapist for the Country Cricket NSW team. A keen cricketer himself Michael has played cricket at the 1st Grade Level for Georges River DCC. Michael has undergone 2 knee reconstructions and a plethora of injuries, which has helped him understand what it is like to be the patient.
Find out more about Mick and iMove at:
In Episode 003, Steve is joined by the Ultimate.Physio, Nick Schuster.
Nick is a clinic owner just like you, and nearly suffered inevitable burnout some years back. On his busiest week he saw 134 patients himself!
He now runs a practice where he sees patients for 15-20 hours per week, and spend the rest of his week working on the business and mentoring his awesome team. His clinic is busier and more profitable than ever before, and he loves the environment he has created and the full trust he has in my team. Coming to work every day is a pleasure for Nick.
Facebook Clinic Owners: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ultimatephysioclinicowners/
Facebook Private Practice Physios: ...
In Episode 002, Steve is joined by Tim Rowland creator of the Physio Digest and Physio Network.
Find out more about Tim at:
Physio Network website - https://www.physio-network.com/
Physio Network facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/thephysionetwork/
Physio Digest facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/PhysioDigest1/
Tim Rowland athletic performance facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/otffitness/
Tim's LinkedIn page - https://au.linkedin.com/in/tim-rowland-106583ab