Are you a health or fitness professional that:
- Feel stuck when trying to work out how to start helping your running clients?
- Struggles to pick which assessments are best to understand running clients limitations and weaknesses
- Would like to be regarded as the go-to professional for runners in your community?
- Has running patients that keep presenting with similar injuries – and wish there was a way to better identify the cause of their problem and help them achieve their goals?
- Wants to see more running clients who will pay premium prices for your high-end services?
- Is looking for a practical and interactive course to gain CEU's?
Register below for the MAT Running Course: Coming Early 2021
Start your journey to master how to use The MAT – the world's NUMBER ONE Assessment Tool and the power of objective assessment with your running clients.
Running is one of the most popular recreational sport in the world with millions of people taking part as their main source of recreational activity. Unfortunately due to its high impact and repetitive nature, injury rates are also extremely high with statistics suggesting anywhere from 30-70% of runners will suffer a running related injury at any one period of time.
At MAT we know the solution to this problem is easy.
By taking part in the MAT Running Course you will learn all the tools you need to measure runners and understand their underlying weaknesses and limitations that may be causing injury, as well as help runners return to their best and enhance their performance with advanced treatment and training techniques based on the latest evidence.
Get great results with you clients within 30 days of starting the MAT Course or get your money back.
PAYMENT PLAN OPTION AVAILABLE
Every MAT ONLINE course can be paid for over 3 months in 3 equal monthly repayments.
In the MAT Running Course you will learn:
- Learn the most essential questions to ask every running client as part of your history taking process.
- 10+ running specific assessments that will set you apart from standard health and fitness professionals when managing runners.
- How to analyze and correct faulty running technique that could contribute to injury and slow your clients down.
- Go to principles for recovery, treatment and training that every running client needs to help them achieve their goals.
- Why you are getting it wrong with female runners and how they need a unique approach when compared to male counterparts.
- Our return to running template to streamline your management plan for runners.
- And much more!
Not sure if the MAT Course is for you?
Get a taste of the MAT Course experience with a FREE module from the course.