FREE MAT TRAINING
FREE MAT ONLINE Course Module
Start Your MAT Journey with our FREE MAT ONLINE Course Module that includes:
- The BEST evidence-based test that you're not using and why you NEED to be using it with your patients and clients to help you make better decisions and get better outcomes.
- The No. 1 reason why 5000+ health and fitness professionals from over 14 different professions are using the MAT to bridge the gap between pain and performance, improving their movement assessment, treatment and training skills.
- Our secrets to help you STOP GUESSING with your patients and clients by learning how to utilise reliable, objective data and evidence-based tests on The MAT to determine if they can RETURN TO SPORT or BEGIN TRAINING safely.
A 21st Century Approach To Injury Risk Assessment
In this 50-minute free training we discuss how to perform a 21st-century injury risk assessment and utilise technology to get better rehabilitation and return to sport outcomes, as well as:
- Why it's critical health and fitness professionals improve injury risk and return to sport processes
- How you can improve the FIVE key stages of the rehabilitation processes
- Some of the key apps and technology that you can use to get better results with your patients and clients
- How you can stop guessing with athletes returning to sport from injury
Why Traditional Movement Screening and Assessment Fails
In this 30-minute free training, we discuss:
- Why Traditional Assessments Fail and the most important factor that causes your patients and clients to drop off their training and rehabilitation plans before they get better.
- The No. 1 Way That Can Help You Make Better and HIGHLY ACCURATE CLINICAL DECISIONS to help ensure that your clients reach their goals.
- How One Netball Team Decreased their re-injury rate by 200% in a season and why their athletes have the best chance of RETURNING TO SPORT safely.
Steve's Journey To Better Health and Fitness Using Objective Data and The MAT
After the first four massive years helping almost 5000 therapists and trainers improve one million people every month around the world using the MAT, Steve's physical capacity wasn't what is used to be.
So he thought it was about time to start to look after himself a little bit better and to do it in a productive way, helping you learn 20+ new tests in the process of this 20+ video journey.
FREE MAT PDF's
FREE MAT ACL Testing Guide
Let us take the complexity out of the return to sport testing of ACL injuries with our FREE ACL testing PDF that guides you through 15 different ACL assessments that you can steal from us.
In this guide we walk you step by step through each stage of the ACL rehab process and key objective assessments that you must be using at each stage.