Did You Know That MAT Offers FREE LIVE MONTHLY TRAINING SESSIONS?
NEXT TRAINING SESSION
Wednesday 24th Of February at 12pm (AEST)
"Health And Fitness Fake News Exposed!"
FREE MAT TRAINING VIDEOS
FREE MAT Course Module
Start Your MAT Journey with our FREE MAT Course Module that includes:
- The BEST evidence-based test that you're not using and why you NEED to be using it with your patients and clients to help you make better decisions and get better outcomes.
- The No. 1 reason why 5000+ health and fitness professionals from over 14 different professions are using the MAT to bridge the gap between pain and performance, improving their movement assessment, treatment and training skills.
- Our secrets to help you STOP GUESSING with your patients and clients by learning how to utilise reliable, objective data and evidence-based tests on The MAT to determine if they can RETURN TO SPORT or BEGIN TRAINING safely.
Where ACL Assessment Is Heading In The Next 5 Years?
Join us in this free 50-minute video as we discuss the latest cutting-edge ACL assessment strategies and how you can begin to implement them into your athlete assessment.
- The best tests you're not currently using to assess individuals before returning to sport post ACL injury.
- How technology can be utilised to gain deeper insight into ACL injuries.
- Why ACL re-injury rates are so high and what you can do to reduce the risk of re-injury.
The 7 Deadly Sins Of Running Assessment
Join us in this free 40-minute video as we discuss the key things you need to do (and avoid) when assessing your running clients and athletes.
The number one mistake you're making right now with your runners and how you can avoid it.
The 7 missing pieces of the puzzle when assessing runners and some easy to implement assessments to fill the missing pieces.
What to do with runners with flat-feet and whether feet-flat actually matter when it comes to running injuries.
FREE MAT PDF's
FREE MAT ACL Testing Guide
Let us take the complexity out of the return to sport testing of ACL injuries with our FREE ACL testing PDF that guides you through 15 different ACL assessments that you can steal from us.
In this guide we walk you step by step through each stage of the ACL rehab process and key objective assessments that you must be using at each stage.
FREE MAT Telehealth Testing Guide
Let us take the complexity out of the online telehealth assessment with our FREE telehealth testing PDF that guides you through 7 different objective telehealth assessments to better assess the cause of your patients knee pain.
In this guide we walk you step by step through each stage of key objective assessments that you must be using in telehealth sessions.
Top 20 Apps To Bring Your Practice Into The 21st Century eBook
The world of physical therapy is rapidly changing with advances in technology to help business owners avoid getting caught up in the daily grind and help their patients achieve better outcomes by taking a data-driven approach to assessment, treatment, and training.
In the following eBook the MAT Team will outline some of their favorite technologies and apps you need to be using to get the best results for your business and clients this year.
Strength Testing Research Review PDFs
Do you use strength testing equipment with your clients to help understand their physical capacity to tolerate the stresses and strains of the activities they enjoy?
If so, then you likely need to know what is good or bad results so you can decide what your client needs to train to improve these results to reduce risk of injury and enhance performance.
Click the button below to get access to 8 free PDFs covering normative data from the literature of common strength tests for areas such as the hip, shoulder, and movements such as squats and jumping.