Get our MAT MENTORING directly into your inbox each week.
2021 MAT LIVE COURSE DATES
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE for our MAT LIVE courses - book early to reserve your place and save with EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNTS.
Click on your preferred course location below for more information and to book now.
What makes the MAT approach different?
MAT ONLINE COURSE ENROLMENTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED
Enrolments will open for one-week only.
PRE-REGISTER NOW to join over 5000 health and fitness professionals who have already completed our MAT courses.
The MAT ONLINE course only runs once per year so pre-register now so you don't miss out and receive exclusive early-access and pre-launch discounts for 2021.
Did you know that MAT offers FREE LIVE MONTHLY TRAINING SESSIONS?
NEXT TRAINING SESSION
Wednesday 30th September 2020 at 12pm (AEST)
"Top Technology Tips To Transform Your Practice In 2020"
Who's using the MAT?
The MAT is used by over 5000 therapists and trainers and 30+ elite sports and high performance organisations from all around the world.
FREE MAT RESOURCES
A 21st Century Approach To Injury Risk Assessment
In this free training we discuss how to perform a 21st-century injury risk assessment and utilise technology to get better rehabilitation and return to sport outcomes, as well as:
- Why it's critical health and fitness professionals improve injury risk and return to sport processes
- How you can improve the FIVE key stages of the rehabilitation processes
- Some of the key apps and technology that you can use to get better results with your patients and clients
- How you can stop guessing with athletes returning to sport from injury
Why Traditional Movement Screening and Assessment Fails
In the free training, we discuss:
- Why Traditional Assessments Fail and the most important factor that causes your patients and clients to drop off their training and rehabilitation plans before they get better.
- The No. 1 Way That Can Help You Make Better and HIGHLY ACCURATE CLINICAL DECISIONS to help ensure that your clients reach their goals.
- How One Netball Team Decreased their re-injury rate by 200% in a season and why their athletes have the best chance of RETURNING TO SPORT safely.
STAY IN TOUCH WITH US.
I'd highly recommend the MAT course if you are a new grad Physio or if you've been in the game for 10 years
The MAT makes it a lot easier to measure elements of movement and put reliable data to things we were already seeing
Fantastic! Easy to use and implement into practice. The MAT course helps bridge the gap between pain and performance and returning to the sporting field
The MAT Team Brings You Strength By Numbers
The AxIT System is a cutting-edge assessment system developed with the MAT team. It's the complete objective assessment solution and the perfect partner for the MAT.
Download our FREE ACL Testing Guide
Let us take the complexity out of the return to sport testing of ACL injuries with our FREE ACL testing PDF that guides you through 15 different ACL assessments that you can steal from us.