Are you a health or fitness professional that:
- Wants more accurate and scientific assessment measures in your practice?
- Feels like you’re guessing when deciding whether your patients or clients can return to work, training or the sporting field?
- Would like to be regarded as the go-to movement professional in your community?
- Has patients or clients that keep presenting with similar injuries – and wish there was a way to better identify the cause of their problem?
- Wants a thriving business full of your ideal clients who are happy to pay premium prices for your high-end services?
- Is looking for a practical and interactive course to gain CPD/CEC/CEU's?
SO WERE WE!
That's why we created the MAT approach to assessment.
Get Over 20+ Hours Of CPD With The MAT Course Level 1 + 2
Start your journey to master how to use The MAT – the world's NUMBER ONE Assessment Tool.
Since our first MAT course, we’ve helped thousands of Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Podiatrists, Exercise Physiologists, Personal Trainers, Occupational, Massage and Sports Therapists improve their assessment using The MAT (Movement Assessment Tool) to achieve amazing outcomes with their patients, clients and in their businesses with our online CPD courses and live workshops.
The MAT Course features a highly engaging learning experience broken up into weekly learning modules in which we’ll help you master objective assessment using the latest evidence-based tests and the strategies you need to use to help the people you work with achieve their goals. Join us online from the comfort of your own home to enhance your learning experience, the MAT Course gives you the freedom to choose how you learn best.
STOP GUESSING AND START MEASURING WITH THE MAT
MAT ONLINE FREE MODULE
- FREE Introduction to MAT testing
- FREE Balance Testing Module
- Access to MAT Course special offers
MAT LEVEL 1
From $549 USD
- strong>FREE MAT (valued at $199 USD)
- MAT ONLINE Level 1 Course over 8 weeks.
- 20+ hours of CPD
- 30+ NEW Assessments
- MAT Testing Template
- Access to our Private FB group
- BONUS: 4 Live + Interactive Sessions
- BONUS: 10 Hours of extra content with FREE access to a MAT LIVE recording.
- BONUS: FREE MAT Shipping Worldwide.
- Optional Live Workshop - From $149 USD
MAT LEVEL 1 + 2
From $799 USD
- EVERYTHING IN LEVEL 1 PLUS:
- MAT ONLINE Level 2 Course over 4 weeks.
- 10+ hours of MAT Level 2 CPD
- 20+ NEW Assessments in Level 2
- BONUS: 2 Live + Interactive Sessions
- BONUS: Live hangouts with the MAT creators
- BONUS: 4x MAT Testing Templates
- Optional Live Workshop - From $149 USD
SIGN UP FOR LEVEL 1 + 2
Add a MAT COURSE LIVE WORKSHOP
LIMITED PLACES ARE AVAILABLE for our MAT Course Live Workshop.
Join the MAT founders Andrew and Stephen for a live session covering:
- How to implement the MAT Assessment Process with the people you work with.
- Practical mastery of 30+ objective assessments using the MAT.
- How to apply intervention techniques to improve your MAT testing results and get better outcomes for your patients and clients.
To add a live experience option make sure to add a live format registration when enrolling in your MAT Course to join on the following dates.
Click on your preferred course location below for more information and to book now.
*Due To Current COVID Travel Restrictions All International Live Workshop Dates Are Suspended Until Further Notice*
Over your MAT journey you will learn:
- 50+ NEW evidence-based MAT assessments of flexibility, balance and strength for the lower limb, spine and upper limb that will help you improve your assessment skills and you will be able to use the very next day! These include assessments such as the Star Excursion Balance Test (SEBT), Y Balance Test (YBT), objective strength assessments, and Illinois Agility Test just to name a few.
- How to use the MAT to SET BASELINE MEASUREMENTS and make highly accurate decisions and TRACK THE PROGRESSION of your patients and clients over time to help ensure that they reach their goals.
- How The MAT can help you take the guesswork out of determining when your patients or athletes can have the best chance of RETURNING TO SPORT safely.
- How the MAT can help you INCREASE BUY IN into your treatment + training plans, improve your outcomes and INCREASE YOUR REBOOKINGS ensuring your patients and clients reach their goals.
- How you can use our MAT Treatment + Training formula to help you take patients and clients from pain and sub-optimal function to performance using our 10-step approach to exercise prescription.
- And much more!
All attendees get The MAT for FREE with their MAT Course!
Who's using The MAT?
The MAT is used by over 5000 professionals and 30+ elite sports and high performance organisations from all around the world.
Not sure if the MAT Course is for you?
Get a taste of the MAT Course experience with a FREE module from the course.