Free MAT Policy
*FREE MAT is only included with your first MAT Level 1 Course when purchased at the full, non-discounted course rate.
Team discounted rates include 1x MAT only.
Shipping Policy (including Free Shipping)
Our shipping rates on MAT products (including FREE MATs with courses) are based upon normal delivery rates to major metropolitan areas. Additional charges may apply if you live outside these areas.
International Customers (outside Australia): Certain countries have an import/customs tax on products due on arrival into the country. Please check your country's import tax rules before purchasing. Shipping does not include these fees and MAT is not responsible for any additional charges you may incur due to shipping, including taxes and duty charges. You may be contacted by MAT or our couriers to pay additional shipping fees/customs duties.
Refunds on products or courses will not be provided should you choose not to pay these locally incurred taxes/fees.
Returns & Warranties: https://runscribe.com/returns-warranties/
Please note (RunScribe shipped from the USA): Certain countries have an import/customs tax on products due on arrival into the country. We have no control over this. Please check your country's import tax rules before purchasing. MAT is not responsible for any additional charges you may incur due to shipping, including taxes and duty charges. Refunds on products or courses will not be provided should you choose not to pay these locally incur taxes/fees.
Product Returns and Refund Policy
Your satisfaction is our first priority at MAT. If your item is faulty upon receipt or is not as described, we will gladly exchange the item or refund your credit card.
MAT adheres to the Consumer Guarantees, Warranties and Refunds policy of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC). If you have a problem with your order we require you to contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.
All returns are subject to us receiving the item back within 14 days of receiving them. Items must be returned with their original packaging and, unless they were damaged prior to you receiving them, they must still be in an unused and saleable condition.
The customer must return the goods at their cost in accordance with our goods return policy and reorder the correct product through the website shopping cart.
You are not entitled to a refund when you:
- Simply change your mind or no longer want the goods;
- Choose the incorrect colour;
- Were responsible for causing the fault or defect.
Any shipping costs incurred in shipping the products to you will be deducted from the final refund price.
Please note: Due to printing techniques used on our products a 2-3% error tolerance can be expected. Please do not purchase if this is of concern.
MAT Course and MAT Portal Usage
Any MAT course is a single license login intended only for the person who purchased the course and created the login details. You understand that we utilise tracking software to determine abnormalities in logins via our online platform and that may freeze your account should it detect inconsistency in your access.
If you are found to have breached any of the terms below or to have shared your login details with anybody else and your account is frozen, your course access will be discontinued immediately and you will not be issued with a certificate or given a refund.
MAT Online Course Policy
If you wish to un-enrol for any reason, the following policies apply at the discretion of MAT;
- Within the first 30 days of enrolment, if you have completed one hour or 20% of verifiable CPD (one topic) or less, a full refund of fees will be granted.
- If you have been enrolled for 30 days or longer, regardless of the number of CPD hours completed, no refund of any fees will be granted.
- To gain a refund you must return any product included with your course in its original condition within 14 days of requesting a refund at your own cost. Refunds will deduct any shipping costs incurred with shipping you these products.
If you have any concerns over the course material, have a complaint, or feel improvements can be made to our CPD courses, please feel free to contact us at: [email protected]
MAT Live Course Policy
No cancellations or refunds are applicable to our live courses.
If you cannot make your selected course date, you will receive access to the corresponding MAT online course. Rebooking of your live course can occur via the rebooking policy below at our full discretion.
MAT reserves the right to cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances and those enrolled will be informed as soon as possible and rebooked to the next available course. No reimbursement will be made for lost costs associated with attending the course, including, but not limited to flight, hotel or lost income expenses. In the occasion the we do we will transfer your course to the corresponding MAT online course.
MAT Live Course Rebooking Policy
Written notice is required at least 8 weeks from the commencement of the first practical course date booking.
More than 8 weeks from the practical course commencement, no re-booking fee will apply on the 1st occasion.
Cancellation of your booking on a 2nd occasion, a re-booking fee of AU$250 will apply.
Less than 8 weeks from your practical course commencement, a AU$250 re-booking fee will apply.
Less than 1 week from your practical course commencement, a AU$500 re-booking fee will apply.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At MAT we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional quality CPD education courses and products. If you are unhappy with any of our education offerings please notify us in writing within 30 days of beginning our online courses or 7 days of attending our live courses. You must return your MAT in its original condition within 14 days of requesting a refund at your own cost and we will provide you with a full refund (minus any charges incurred with shipping your MAT).
The above Live, Private and Online course policies also apply to any refund request. MAT certification will not be provided should you request a refund. Course fees must have been paid in full prior to beginning the course to be eligible for a refund. Not valid with payment plan options.
The MAT, MAT Courses + other MAT products and applications/technology
You are prohibited from using our MAT or other products and course material in any educational materials/program, or taking any payment for using these in educational or teaching settings without written approval. Any breach of this will require full payment of fees to Movement Assessment Technologies Pty Ltd for any of the proceeds of such activities, not limited to use in Universities, private courses and online material. To contact the MAT team about integrating the MAT into your educational materials/program please email [email protected].
Private Course Policy
For privately arranged courses, a 30% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking. Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to the course beginning.
If insufficient numbers are reached or full payment not be completed 4 weeks prior to the course date, MAT reserves the right to cancel the course. A refund of the deposit will not be paid. If MATs have been shipped to your course location, you are liable for paying any MAT and shipping costs. If you choose to keep the MATs you have received, these will be charged on top of any deposit paid. You will also be charged for any extra costs or taxes associated with MAT shipping. You may opt to return the MATs at your own expense for a refund provided the MATs are in new condition.
You may be able to exchange this deposit for course places at a future course date upon discussion with MAT if space in the requested course exists.
In the event a course is cancelled due to insufficient numbers (<10 unless otherwise indicated at the time of booking), charges may be incurred by the private organizers for any other expenses associated with the attempted running of the course, included to, but not limited to admin, transport or marketing expenses.
Photography and Media Usage
MAT reserves the right to take photographic images and video during their courses and utilise any content containing the MAT on social media.
Students who have purchased our products or attend MAT courses who do not wish to be photographed or have their material to be used by MAT need to advise us in writing 48 hours prior to the start of the practical course or when purchasing our products.
Taking photos and recording videos by course attendees is strictly prohibited and a breach of MAT copyright.
MAT Product + Course Use
You agree to hold the following before attending MAT's courses or using MAT's products:
- Public Liability Insurance in the amount of $20,000,000; and
- Professional Indemnity Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MAT from and against all claims, suits, proceedings, losses, liabilities, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, whether in tort, contract, or otherwise, that arise out of or relate, in whole or in part, to your breach of these Terms of Service or any activity by you in relation to the Sites, MAT products or your use of the Services and educational materials.
You HEREBY WAIVE AND RELEASE, indemnify, hold harmless and forever discharge Movement Assessment Technologies Pty Ltd, and its agents, employees, officers, directors, affiliates, successors and assigns, coaches, teachers and trustees of and from any and all claims, demands, debts, contracts, expenses, cause of action, lawsuits, damages, and liabilities, of every kind of nature, whether known or unknown, in law or equity, that I ever had or may have, arising from or in any way related to my participation in any of the events or activities conducted by, on the premises, of, or for the benefit of, Movement Assessment Technologies Pty Ltd, provided that this waive of liability does not apply to any acts of gross negligence, or intentional, wilful or wanton misconduct.
You understand that the activities, in which I will participate, are inherently dangerous and may cause serious or grievous injuries, including bodily injury, damage to personal property and/or death. On behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns, administrators, executors and next of kin, I waive all claims of damage, injuries and death sustained to me or my property, that I may have against the aforementioned release party to such activities, including claims in tort, contract, equity or otherwise.
You acknowledge, agree and represent that I understand the nature of Movement Assessment Technologies Pty Ltd, you and your clients are IN GOOD HEALTH and in PROPER PHYSICAL CONDITION to participate in such activities and usage of MAT products. I further agree and warrant that if at any time I believe conditions to be unsafe, I will IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE further participation in the activity
You assume any risk, and take full responsibility and waive and of personal injury; death, damage, or loss of personal property of yourself or your clients, associated with Movement Assessment Technologies Pty Ltd.
The provision of these TERMS AND RELEASE will continue in full force and effect even after the termination of the activities conducted by, on the premises of, or for the benefit of Movement Assessment Technologies Pty Ltd, whether by agreement, by operation of law, or otherwise.
MAT SUBSCRIPTION POLICY
By submitting your order via the payment plan option and authorizing the electronic debits from your bank account or charges on your card, you are legally bound to the following terms:
You acknowledge that you authorize Movement Assessment Technologies Pty Ltd to electronically debit your account on the date of purchase, and on the following payment plan due dates for the selected period of instalments.
You acknowledge that the full total of the product/course cost will be paid to Movement Assessment Technologies Pty Ltd by the final instalment due date.
You acknowledge that the credit card(s) or payment method(s) that you are using to make this purchase will be active, valid and have sufficient funds available during the entire term of the payback period. If for any reason your payment is declined, you will provide an alternative, valid payment method.
You understand that you may be assessed a late fee(s) if a payment is missed on any of the agreed-upon payment dates for any reason whatsoever.
You understand that you are legally bound to these terms and required by law to make all payments on the agreed-upon payment dates.
You understand that you are legally bound by all terms and conditions of purchase at www.matassessment.com/pages/terms
Movement Assessment Technologies Pty Ltd reserves the right to report delinquent payments to credit agencies and collections agencies.
Movement Assessment Technologies Pty Ltd also reserves the right to change the payment schedule at its discretion.
The material contained in this website and our courses is proprietary and confidential to Stephen Kenneth King. Content and images are made available on the basis that use is limited to the sole purpose of education of movement assessment, treatment and training for health and fitness professionals. It is not permissible to use, modify, copy or disclose any information contained on this website or in our courses for any other purpose without the express written permission of Movement Assessment Technologies Pty Ltd.. If you are not the intended recipient of this material you are requested to take immediate steps to destroy it.
Copyright [2014-] Movement Assessment Technologies Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
Copyright on this website (including text, graphics, logos, products, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by MAT. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act 1968 and similar legislation which applies in your location, and except as expressly authorised by these terms and conditions, you may not in any form or by any means, unless prior written permission is received from the site owner:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website; without our written permission.
By completing this course it does not give you the right to teach our MAT material. Any use of the MAT in any teaching content without written consent from us will breach our license, copyright, patent and trademarks and will be subject to litigation.
MAT Terms and Conditions
- While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, videos, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
- NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Victoria, Australia. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: July 21, 2022