- Often success for health and fitness practitioners particularly for Physio’s is about knowing your numbers and having great communication skills.
- “Communication isn’t what is said, it’s what’s heard.”
- Great communication skills help us educate our...
- Pain is a multifactorial experience from the brain in response to a threat. It’s supposed to help and inspire us to take action to remove ourselves from the threat.
- Our role as health and fitness professionals is obviously to decrease that threat and help people.
- What we need to do is...
Are you using a “WOW” assessment? In this video, Andrew breaks down the importance of “WOW” assessment in answering the unknown and to determine the treatment:
- At MAT we believe a “WOW” assessment is an integral part in helping to engage your...
Is manual therapy dead? Do you still use it? In this video, Andrew breaks down the importance of using a one-on-one, hands on approach.
1. Manual therapy provides a really important start point to set us up for success.
2. Patient expectation is a huge aspect when it comes to delivering...
Do you work with running injuries or help running athletes? In this video, Andrew breaks down the Movement Assessment Technologies approach to managing runners.
1. Running is one of the most common activities that give rise to overuse injuries.
2. When the time for adaptation is too short or the...
What's better than one purpose-built force plate device for health and fitness professionals? two of course!
AxITs Stomp-IT dual force plates come fully equipped to be able to start putting a number on fundamental movements that your clients perform every single day.
The Pull-IT device is the assessment and training tool that you never knew you needed....but won't be able to live without!
This miniature, but extremely powerful device allows you to assess and quantify dynamic movements in a way like you never have been able to before.
It's unique design and...
Today the MAT have introduced a new company Strength By Numbers and a new approach to movement assessment that we hope will change the health and fitness industries forever and bring them into the 21st century.
Today I determine the effectiveness of my first month of training with a reassessment of some of the key capacities and areas i was looking to improve in the first training block.
RESULTS (new results in red)
WBLT: L 12cm (13cm) R 8cm (12cm)
- Ant L 64cm (65cm)...