The future of assessment is here - Introducing the AxIT system
Today the MAT have introduced a new company Strength By Numbers
and a new approach to movement assessment that we hope will change the health and fitness industries forever and bring them into the 21st century.
The AxIT system is the worlds first complete objective movement assessment solution featuring three revolutionary devices:
- the Push-IT manual muscle tester (with a twist).
- the Pull-IT strength assessment tool (unlike anything you've seen).
- the Stomp-IT force plates (that you can take anywhere).
This is a continuation of what we have been working on for the past five years with MAT - Movement Assessment Technologies and massive step forward for an industry traditionally lacking data to make the right decisions for the people we work with.
Start getting amazing results with the AxIT system that will allow you to:
- Collect meaningful, actionable data and measure strength and power imbalances, identifying the key areas to be tracked over time.
- Perform 100+ tests of almost any muscle in the body, as well as movements, including squats, lunges, deadlifts, hops, jumps, push-ups and many more.
- Train smarter: utilising the AxIT systems training mode to get real-time biofeedback and make sure your clients are training at the right intensity.
- Generate new revenue streams for your business.
Head our new 'side-project' Strength By Numbers
to find out more about the cutting-edge AxIT system
And don't worry, this doesn't change anything at MAT, we'll still help you get great results with your patients and clients with the MAT and bring you our evidence-based MAT courses right around the world in 2019 and for many years to come.