What I learnt from the iMoveU #200 event? Communication and knowing your numbers gets you almost everywhere!Jun 13, 2019
- Often success for health and fitness practitioners particularly for Physio’s is about knowing your numbers and having great communication skills.
- “Communication isn’t what is said, it’s what’s heard.”
- Great communication skills help us educate our patients.
- Your body language, eye contact, hand gestures, and tone of voice all colour the message you are trying to convey to your patients.
- We use the MAT often as part of this process. It’s something that allows us to measure a before and after effect and convey the right message.
- There’s also a big emphasis on the “WHY?”. Trying to find the purpose and meaning of what we do as health and fitness professionals. It’s an important thing to remember in everything that we do.
- Utilize objective testing procedures like the things we do at the MAT in order to help clients/patients.
- Numbers help us develop confidence in presenting a plan.
If you want to take your assessment to the next level join the thousands of MAT users around the world who've stopped guessing and have started measuring in their assessment using the MAT. Go to www.matassessment.com to learn more.
Download Our Measurz App For FREE And Perform, Record and Track 400+ Tests With Your Clients Today.
Want To Improve Your Assessment?
Not Sure If The MAT Data-Driven Approach Is Right For You?
Get a taste of our MAT Course and data-driven approach using the MAT with a FREE module from our online MAT Course.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.