Girths Measurement: ThighMay 22, 2023
To measure a client's thigh girth, follow these steps:
1. Ask the client to remove any bulky clothing and to stand up straight with their feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Locate the midpoint of the client's thigh, which is typically halfway between the hip and knee.
3. Place the tape measure or string around the fullest part of the client's thigh, making sure it's snug but not too tight and is parallel to the floor.
4. Make sure the tape measure or string is level and straight around the client's thigh.
5. Read the measurement on the tape measure or mark the string and measure it afterward.
Once you have measured the client's thigh girth, you can use this information to track changes in muscle size and strength, which can be helpful in evaluating fitness progress and rehabilitation from injury. You can also use this information to create a personalized fitness plan for the client that includes exercises to target the thigh muscles.
Download Our Measurz App For FREE And Perform, Record and Track 500+ Tests With Your Clients Today.
Want To Improve Your Assessment?
Not Sure If The MAT Data-Driven Approach Is Right For You?
Get a taste of our MAT Course and data-driven approach using the MAT with a FREE module from our online MAT Course.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.