Girths Measurement: KneeMay 22, 2023
To measure a client's knee girth, follow these steps:
1. Ask the client to remove any bulky clothing and to sit on a chair with their feet flat on the ground and their knees bent at a 90-degree angle.
2. Locate the midpoint of the client's knee joint, which is the bony part of the knee that protrudes.
3. Place the tape measure or string around the client's knee, making sure it's snug but not too tight and is parallel to the floor.
4. Make sure the tape measure or string is level and straight around the client's knee.
5. Read the measurement on the tape measure or mark the string and measure it afterward.
Once you have measured the client's knee girth, you can use this information to track changes in knee size and to determine appropriate knee brace sizes if necessary. You can also use this information to create a personalized fitness plan for the client that includes exercises to target the knee muscles and improve knee stability.
Download Our Measurz App For FREE And Perform, Record and Track 500+ Tests With Your Clients Today.
Want To Improve Your Assessment?
Not Sure If The MAT Data-Driven Approach Is Right For You?
Get a taste of our MAT Course and data-driven approach using the MAT with a FREE module from our online MAT Course.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.