Important MAT LIVE - KUALA LUMPUR Information
Sat & Sun 31 July + 1 August 2021
Topman Health and Fitness
Leisure Commerce Square, 9, Jalan PJS 8/9, Pjs 8, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
MAT LIVE Investment
Super-early bird: RM 1750 (ends 8 weeks before course - limited places*)
Early-bird: RM 1900 (ends 4 weeks before courses - limited places*)
Full Price: RM 2100
Who's using the MAT?
The MAT is used by over 5000 therapists and trainers and 30+ elite sports and high performance organisations from all around the world.
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW FOR THE MAT LIVE COURSE
You can reserve your place below via a one-off upfront payment or via three monthly payments that will be deducted in three even payments over three months.
Select your preferred payment option below to sign up now:
If you are unable to reserve your place by credit/debit card and would prefer another payment method (eg. bank deposit or PayPal) please send an email to [email protected]
Join us to learn how to use The MAT – the world's NUMBER ONE Assessment Tool.
Since our first MAT course, we’ve helped thousands of Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Podiatrists, Exercise Physiologists, Personal Trainers, Occupational, Massage and Sports Therapists improve their assessment using The MAT (Movement Assessment Tool) to get great results in their businesses.
Our MAT LIVE Level 1 course features a highly practical learning experience in which we’ll help you master objective assessment using the latest evidence-based tests and the strategies you need to use to get amazing outcomes with the people you work with.
In the MAT LIVE Level 1 course, we'll start your MAT journey and help you learn:
- 30+ NEW MAT assessments for the lower limb, spine and upper limb that will help you improve your assessment skills and you will be able to use the very next day!
- How to use the MAT to SET BASELINE MEASUREMENTS and make highly accurate decisions and TRACK THE PROGRESSION of your patients and clients over time to help ensure that they reach their goals.
- The LATEST EVIDENCE around movement assessment + rehabilitation so you can take your assessment and exercise prescription to the next level.
- How The MAT can help you take the guesswork out of determining when your patients or athletes can have the best chance of RETURNING TO SPORT safely.
- How The MAT can help you determine whether your treatment or training plan is effective for your individual patients and clients.
- How to MEASURE all 3-DIMENSIONS of any movement in a way you have never been able to before and revitalise your practice.
- A framework for developing flexibility and strength in your clients AND HOW TO MEASURE THE RESULTS!
- How to use the 10 principles of NEUROPLASTICITY to create meaningful changes in your patient’s and client’s training plans including better balance and movement control.
- How the MAT can help you INCREASE BUY IN into your treatment + training plans, improve your outcomes and INCREASE YOUR REBOOKINGS ensuring your patients and clients reach their goals.
- How The MAT can help you stand out from other therapists and trainers and create a POINT OF DIFFERENCE to get more people through your door.
Following our high quality, evidence-based education you’ll have:
- MORE CONFIDENCE in the physical assessment of the people you work with.
- MORE STRATEGIES to achieve amazing outcomes with your patients and clients.
- MORE SATISFACTION in your workplace helping people get back to 110% and achieve their goals.
- Greater retention using movement data to track progression over time leading to INCREASED REVENUE and better results.
- A unique NEW SERVICE STREAM to set you apart from your competition and help you promote your business.
- Made a return on your investment WITHIN 30 DAYS of attending the course.
What you will get with this course:
FREE MAT (RRP: MYR 700)
14 hours of the full practical MAT CPD education experience
Access pre and post MAT LIVE course online portal with 6 hours of bonus video material
Digital images for self-promotion as "MAT LIVE CERTIFIED" and a MAT LIVE certificate
MAT Assessment and testing template
Video analysis skills and app to revolutionise your assessment
Full and extensive MAT material
Discounts on MAT's + our MAT ONLINE Courses to help you take your assessment, treatment and training further
100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee
Is MAT LIVE the right course for me?
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW AND STOP GUESSING AND START MEASURING WITH THE MAT
Select your preferred payment option below to sign up now:
If you are unable to reserve your place by credit/debit card and would prefer another method (eg. bank deposit or PayPal) please send an email to [email protected]
If within 30 DAYS of completing any of our revolutionary MAT LIVE Level 1 course, you don’t find improvement in the way that you manage your patients or clients and get great results, WE WILL GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK. That’s how confident we are in our courses and the MAT approach!
BOOK EARLY TO SAVE
Super-Early Bird Pricing (ends 8+ weeks before course) – limited tickets available at this price
Early-Bird Pricing (ends 4+ weeks before the course) – limited tickets available at this price
MAT LIVE Full Price – all 2017/2018/2019 MAT courses SOLD OUT in advance
PAYMENT PLAN OPTION AVAILABLE
Register Now – PAY LATER!!!
Every MAT LIVE course can be paid over 3 months in 3 equal monthly repayments.
GROUP DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
Contact us at [email protected] for a quote for groups of 3 or more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this course for me?
Why do you have a money-back guarantee?
What happens on each day of the course?
What’s the difference between the MAT LIVE and MAT ONLINE courses?
How many CPD points do I get with this course?
Is this course evidence-based?
Do I really get a FREE MAT?
Are large group or clinic discounts available?
How do I book?
What is the difference between the upfront and payment plan option?
How can I get more information and contact MAT with any questions?
Will you run another course near me?
Can't make this course?
Register your interest for future courses near you and get our free MAT ONLINE course module to start learning about how the MAT can help you.