- Often success for health and fitness practitioners particularly for Physio’s is about knowing your numbers and having great communication skills.
- “Communication isn’t what is said, it’s what’s heard.”
- Great communication skills help us educate our patients.
- Your body language, eye contact, hand gestures, and tone of voice all colour the message you are trying to convey to your patients.
- We use the MAT often as part of this process. It’s something that allows us to measure a before and after effect and convey the right message.
- There’s also a big emphasis on the “WHY?”. Trying to find the purpose and meaning of what we do as health and fitness professionals. It’s an important thing to remember in everything that we do.
- Utilize objective testing procedures like the things we do at the MAT in order to help clients/patients.
- Numbers help us develop confidence in presenting a plan.
If you want to take your...